UpdatesUser Meeting 2023 User Meeting 2023: September UpdateSep 27, 2023
The end of September brings us less than a month away from the EPASS User Meeting in Vancouver! (Oct. 18 – 21)
Registration is still open, but don’t wait until the last minute. Register today as spots are limited!
Welcome to our September update! In this final update, we’re presenting our complete schedule for each day of the event and previewing some of the new and exciting things we have planned for you in Vancouver.
Day 1 – October 18
Day 1 Highlights:
- Welcome and Morning Kick-Off: Every day of the event we’ll get things started in Room A with a quick rundown of the day’s schedule and what you can expect.
- EPASS Pay Presentation: We’ll introduce you to our new integrated payment processing system and demonstrate some of its unique features.
- BrandSouce Presentation: Join Tavish from BrandSource as he takes you through an informative session highlighting the intelligent integration between AVB Linq and EPASS.
- EPASS AMA: Have a burning question about EPASS? Swing by Room C and chat with some of our members from Support and Development in a casual “meet n’ greet” setting.
- Feature Highlights – Accounting/Breakaway Courses: The afternoon in Room A is all about accounting, but there’s also our targeted “Breakaway” courses in Room B.
Day 2 – October 19
Day 2 Highlights:
- EPASS Warehouse Management: A walkthrough of our complete all-in-one solution for managing your logistics operation.
- Nationwide Presentation: Join Nationwide in Room A for their presentation on earning more money while reducing operational expenses, and how to drive motivated customers to your business.
- Package.AI Presentation: Join Ralph Shulberg for his presentation on Package.AI as an engagement platform that delivers everything high-value retail and home service brands need to effectively form, nurture, and monetize meaningful relationships with their customers.
- Crystal Reports Basic and Advanced Courses: Join Nick Faiola as he lays the foundation for writing Crystal Reports and then takes it to the next level with some advanced techniques.
- EPASS Reports: New features and more will be showcased in this presentation of our web-based reporting tool.
- EPASS Feature Highlights: Room A will be the place to be for demonstrations of all the latest EPASS features, including new options in User Security, System Maintenance, and more.
Day 3 – October 20
Day 3 Highlights:
- EPASS For Service: Join Paul MacDonald and several of our Vendor Partners in Room C as they present several informative sessions focused on taking your service business to the next level.
- SERVICE 101: Room B is home to our beginner course on using EPASS in your service-focused business.
- Sales Features: Covering new and existing Sales-related features, including demos and walkthroughs of key procedures in Dispatching, Purchasing and Invoicing.
- Friday Night Dinner Cruise: Set sail with your fellow attendees for a 3-hour tour full of drinks, food, and some fun surprises!
Day 4 – October 21
Day 4 Highlights:
- Service Features: Covering new and existing Service-related features, including demos and walkthroughs of key procedures in Purchasing, Dispatching, Invoicing, and Mobile Tech.
- Targeted Courses: Room B is host to several “targeted” courses focused on topics such as Price List Template setup and the Auto-Reserve and Mass Unreserve utilities.
- SALES 101: Our sales courses for beginners, focusing on several EPASS fundamentals.
Registration is Still Open but Spots are Limited!
The EPASS User Meeting runs from October 18th to the 21st in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. In addition to a schedule full of EPASS training and events, you’ll be able to meet and network with other EPASS customers and industry service providers. It’s the annual event that you don’t want to miss!