Don’t do something. Join something.
Life at EPASSMake your mark. Share an experience.
This place is where like-minded people gather, committing to shared values and the attainment of unbeatable tech solutions. We’ve created a place where testing the boundaries and asking, “why not?” is standard practice and agility is the foundation of what we do. Our commitment to service is strong, and we know we can’t uphold our commitment to clients if our people aren’t given the room to innovate and think for themselves. We’re in this together, and together we can keep on creating the best ERP software.
Empowered people create powerful solutions.
One team, unlimited possibilities.
JOIN THE TEAM Let’s break boundaries
Your career is so much more than what you do—it’s a part of who you are. It’s where you push and hone your skills. Break boundaries and think in, outside, and around the box (maybe it’s not even a box). We’re looking for people who share our values and drive, is that you?
Application and Technical Support Specialist
Join our team of support agents
DATE POSTEDJanuary 3, 2023
DEADLINE TO APPLYOngoing
This role is open to join our technical support and services team. You will be providing detailed and timely assistance to customers with feature and workflow related questions. There are also technology-related support responsibilities and the position requires an in-depth understanding of Windows technologies and common applications like MS Office. SQL or Crystal Reports experience would be an asset. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of providing application support to end-users. This is a customer-facing role so exceptional communication, service, and troubleshooting skills are a must.
Support is primarily provided over the phone – but we are not a call center. In addition to the EPASS software suite, there is some amount of hardware support for products we sell such as barcode scanners and related equipment. All training on our EPASS Software and its environment is provided in-house as part of your onboarding.
- Respond to inbound support tickets via email and telephone following a structured support protocol
- Manage your queue of open support tickets to ensure that your notes are up-to-date and SLAs are being met
- Facilitate escalation of urgent technical issues
- Document and test bug fixes and feature requests
- Work with management to advocate customer feature requests
- Author knowledge base documentation
- Participate in technical configuration and onboarding of new customers
- Deploy software updates to customer sites during scheduled maintenance windows
- Work with partner companies to set up or maintain points of integration
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience providing commercial software application support
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills necessary to resolve client technical issues
- A basic understanding of TCP/IP networking and strong troubleshooting skills for MS Windows
- Ability to document your work and keep your support tickets updated in real time
Experience with the following is an asset:
- Relational databases (SQL or Crystal Reports, etc.)
- Point of sale, inventory control, or accounting software
Senior Full Stack Developer
Join our team of software developers
DATE POSTEDFebruary 23, 2023
DEADLINE TO APPLYOngoing
Our ideal candidate should bring the following qualities:
- Development experience with mid-sized to large-scale enterprise applications.
- Have a passion and natural curiosity for new technologies and frameworks.
- Be willing to contribute as a team member and participate actively in discussions by offering support and constructive feedback.
- Be able to work within, and contribute to, the existing development and architecture standards.
- When necessary, be able to work under limited supervision and be ready to take initiatives to solve development challenges.
- Be driven by the principle of “quality over quantity”, and have a “practice good habits” approach to development.
- Have experience with customer-facing business systems where user interface design is as important as database design.
- Have an engaging personality that is willing to dive in and solve problems regardless of the technology or complexity.
- Strong understanding of software architecture and object-oriented design.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following technical skills:
- Proficient in C# and the .Net framework.
- Deep understanding of the REST architectural principles.
- The ability to create Web APIs using the Microsoft WebAPI framework.
- Understanding of the MVC architectural pattern.
- Strong understanding of web development. Knowledge of Microsoft IIS would be an asset.
- Understanding of relational database management systems and SQL programming.
- Proficient with CSS and Bootstrap.
- Experience with OOP design patterns and best practices.
Nice to have:
- Experience with ERP or WMS systems.
- Experience with Telerik (Kendo) technologies
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- Experience with Typescript
- Mobile development experience.
- Project management skills.
APPLY TODAY Fill out our form below; c’mon don’t be shy
We know you’re interviewing us as much as we’re interviewing you, and if you’re reading this, we’re feeling pretty good about how we’ve done so far. But let’s take the next step and get to know you. Send us your resume and let’s get this ball rolling.